There is a pattern emerging from looking at these albums. They all have the following elements in common:
- The artists name displayed on the front cover
- The name of the album on the front cover
- A list of songs on the back cover
- An image of the artist on the front and back cover
- A spine with the name of the artist and album on it
All of the albums promote the artist and support their genre. This is done through the use of costume, positioning of the artist, lighting, mise en scene, facial expressions and body language.