Sunday 2 March 2014

Question 1

In what ways does your media products use, develop or challenge forms and conventions from real media products?

 

In this video there are examples of conventions being used in real media products such as Demi Lovato's music videos. I talk about the conventions of music videos as a whole and then conventions of pop rock and how I have used them in my music video by giving examples. 

Below are examples of conventions of music videos and conventions of the pop rock genre. I have shown examples from real media products and compared that to my music video by showing my own examples of the same conventions I have used.

Lip Syncing 
 




Narrative





Montage editing





Diverse camera movement and variety of camera angles/shots





Low key lighting





Costume changes with the location





Editing cuts to the beat and increases when chorus plays



No comments:

Post a Comment