Friday, 2 May 2014

Final Ancillary

This is the improved advertisement and album cover. I enlarged the two faces and adjusted the text font on the advert to create a bigger impact and match the album cover more. I added a facebook and twitter icon and links to reach out to my target audience. I darkened the background and colour corrected the faces to match the album cover. 

I made the album cover more consistent by making all the backgrounds black with triangular orange tones. I made the colour consistent by using a colour effect called hue and saturation. I removed some of the songs so that there are 12 which is a conventional amount for an album. I also wrote down all of the copyright information and included a triangular guitar which replaced an actual photograph of a guitar. I chose to replace this because the triangular guitar matches the whole theme a lot more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment